Sunday, September 21, 2008

I am so disappointed

I am so disappointed with how things works in the Philippines, especially on requesting important papers. Weeks ago I asked my sister to request some important documents from my school but its been more than 2 weeks now and they told my sister that it's still not ready, the President didn't affix yet his signature. This kind of scenario is no longer new to me, I also had a lot of experience requesting for papers not only in my school but also in some Govt agencies and ended up waiting in agony before you can have it on hand. My point is I don't just get it for free, I'm paying the right amount and so they should also do their part. If its gonna be 2 weeks then it should be ready in 2 weeks. I just hope someday things will change for the better in the Philippines.

No comments: