Monday, October 6, 2008

Butterfly Award

I would like to thank a very nice person for giving me this Butterfly Award (for the coolest blog I ever know). Thank you so much Dhemz! This is my very first award since I started blogging more than a month ago. It really means a lot, again Thank you so much Dhemz. And now I would like also to share this award and here's the rule Put the logo on your blog, add a link to the person who awarded you. Nominate 10 other blogs. Add links to those on yours. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs. The following bloggers who has the coolest blog are:

Texas with love

Anna

Mel

Niar

Marikit

Ruby

Grace

Vicy

Flor

Beautiful Girl


2 comments:

Niar said...

hi jazzie, thanks for award that u've give to me...
I really happy...
thank you again...

MARIKIT said...

Thanks for the award Jazz nakak iyak naman to...I didn't expect u'll remember me... I will try to give a butterfyl award to some of the bloggers..I'm really busy as of now, I will try to do that on sat.. Take care Jazz...muahhh